Viliv S5 on it's way


I attempted to order the Viliv S5 MID from dynamism.com on May 8th but could not get my order to go through like many people due to unprecedented demand. Dynamism contacted me and set up a pre-order for their next batch that is supposed to arrive on May 24 and orders start today @ 1:00et. Well, I got an email last night advising that they have shipped my order and it will be here on Monday via Fedex. I'm so excited! **Dynamism customer support is AWSOME** This little device is not much bigger than the Nokia N800 but is a full blown computer w/touchscreen, minus a keyboard. That's ok, I have a bluetooth folding keyboard. I will be installing Ubuntu on it immediately and will let you know how it goes. Should be interesting.

1 Response to "Viliv S5 on it's way"

  1. Rado says:

    I would like to know if it is possible to run on it any linux. Please try to run there any linux distribution and write any longer article.

Powered by Blogger