Nokia N810 - My Favorite App

I watch a lot of videos on YouTube, mostly tech stuff, and have found the greatest app for viewing youtube.
Digia @scene http://www.digia.com/C2256FEF0043E9C1/0/405001937

I am only using it to view at this point but it also has the capability to upload videos and unlike most YouTube apps, allows you to sign in to your account.

Here are some screen shots of @scene in action:

Initial screen when you start the app:
screenshot00

Search screen:
screenshot01

Search results:
screenshot02

Video playing (non-full screen) (Of course the screen shot did not capture the video playing)
screenshot03

This program has many options and one is to start viewing in full screen when you select a video to play. Also, in my opinion, @scene plays video much smoother than any other youtube app available for the IT. Check it out, I think you will like it.

0 Response to "Nokia N810 - My Favorite App"

Powered by Blogger